Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the award Person of the Year
- Before the final manifestation of the election of the European top managers and best companies in SARAJEVO in 2018, professional jury of the Manifestations gave the official announcement with the names of the laureates who will receive award Best manager "Najmenadzer" tonight!
28 awards to European Top ManagersFew hours before the 38th Ceremony The best of the best in business from the Region of Southeast and Central Europe at Sarajevo's Holiday Hotel, the Professional Jury of the Independent European Agency for the Selection and Promotion of the Most Successful Businessmen and Companies made the final decision: 28 business awards to the most successful managers from 14 European countries, and several Special Awards to individuals and companies that are not directly in business, but encourage the development of businesses or create a better environment for business.
Besides the proclamation of the best, this Sarajevo event is all in honor of the business: there were also business talks and agreements between businessmen and representatives of the highest-level of government about possible directions of further development, improvement of economy, faster and greater regional integration, economic and future opportunities of Southeast and Central Europe.
Award ”Person of the Year” to HE Boyko BORISSOV
At the traditional international business forum at the Herzegovina hall at Hotel Holiday, the prestige award Personality of the Year was given to the Prime Minister of Bulgaria, HE. Boyko BORISSOV, who, as the EU presidency, paid much attention and time to the Western Balkans. The award was presented at the Business Conference "Summit of Successful".
The "Summit of the Successful" is a permanent accompanying manifestation of the Best Managers' award Ceremony where the best European managers analyze and discuss possible solutions of the problems in business and economy in our region.
Summit of Successful
This summit were also attended HE Boyko BORISSOV, Prime Minister of Bulgaria, Denis ZVIZDIC, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Stjepan MESIC, former President of the Republic of Croatia, Zijad BECIROVIC, founder and director of the IFIMES Institute from Ljubljana, Safet GERXHALIU, President The Chamber of Commerce of Kosovo, and Fahreta ZIVOJINOVIC - LEPA BRENA, European and regional music and business star, extremely successful entrepreneur, Ana JORDANOVA, owner and creative director of best vine factory STOBI from Macedonia and many others.
The business forum, traditionally, was opened by Mr Pane Skrbic, President of the Organising Committee, who pointed out that this is "the traditional annual meeting of the most successful managers in the Region, where managers and other participants can discuss concrete cooperation and new investments."
Decisions of the Jury about Laureates for 2018.
The jury, chaired by distinguished businessman Vibor MULIC, president of the ZEPTER INTERNATIONAL holding company from Warsaw, Poland, a company that employs 120,000 people around the world, after a thorough analysis, decided to award 28 top managers and best companies: they will receive Gold Plakete and crystal statues with gold, handmade work of Steklarna from Rogaska Slatina, Republic of Slovenia, made by creation of artist Dragan GACNIK.
The award-winning best mangers & best companies, as the Jury explained, "deserved recognition, due to excellent results, affirmation of the principles of market operations, realisation of quality projects, new investments, job creation, export achievements and ambitious development plans".
European Super Business Champions
Super business champions, who are at the top of the award pyramid - the top managers and the best companies for 2018, according to the selection of the Jury of the Independent European Agency, are:
- Marko DROBNIC, President of the Management Board of TALUM d.d. Kidricevo, Republic of Slovenia,
- Milorad KRSTIC, owner of HOLDING KRSTIC from the Germany,
- Gligor CVETANOV, Executive Director of MAKPROGRES company from Vinica, Macedonia,
- Sasa VLAISAVLJEVIC, General Director of Airport NIKOLA TESLA a.d. Belgrade, Republic of Serbia,
- Borut CEH, co-owner and director of LABENA from Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia and
- Aliyev KAMIL Ali OGLU, owner and director of AZVIRT company from Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan.
Lifetime Achievement Award
The jury made this year a decision to award six special "Lifetime Achievement Awards":
- Djahid MURATBEGOVIC, President of the Management Board and General Manager of the Company IGMAN d.d. Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Stjepan SAFRAN, owner and general manager of METAL PRODUCT, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia,
- Tomislav CELEBIC, President of the Management Board CELEBIC HOLDING, Podgorica, Montenegro,
- Mihajlo MIHAJLOVSKI, CEO of VATROSTALNA, Skopje, Macedonia,
- Dragan CIRIC, owner and director of D-COMPANY, Babusnica, Republic of Serbia and
- Zarko RADULOVIC, co-owner and general manager of MONTENEGRO STARS HOTEL GROUP, Becici-Budva, Montenegro.
Best managers of this Decade
The "Best of Decade" award belongs to people whose companies have made exceptional results for years, proving that they have truly earned this prestigious recognition. Laureates of the "Top managers of Decade" awards are:
- Andrej RIBIC, President of the Management Board ELEKTRO Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia,
- Markus STRASSER STÖCKL, owner of several companies in Austria, Romania and Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Zlatko SIMONOVSKI, General Manager of FAKOM from Skopje, Macedonia,
- Niazzi MUSLIU, owner of EUROMETAL, Kosovo and
- Goran LEKOVIC, Director of A3 GROUP, Bar, Montenegro.
Best managers and best companies for the New Millennium
In the group of prominent managers and companies, who, according to the decision of the Expert Jury are winners of the award the BEST MANAGERS and BEST COMPANIES for the New Millennium, are:
- Ana JORDANOVA, owner and creative director of Winery STOBI from Gradski, Macedonia, and
- Dr. Emir CABRIC, General Director of the Public Health Institute POLYCLINIC WITH A DAY HOSPITAL, Doboj Jug, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The best European companies and top managers
The group of the most successful managers and companies are those who are awarded for European quality, meteoric growth, development and overall results, continuous modernisation and product quality, and each of them is the leader in their field of industry:
- Irena JAKIMOVSKA, co-owner and general manager of COMFY ANGEL from Prilep, Macedonia,
- Krsto NIKLANOVIC, owner and director of Company NIKLANOVIC, within is the Restaurant JADRAN , best restaurant in Budva, Montenegro,
- Bedri KASUMI, the owner and general manager of company PESTOVA, Kosovo,
- Husnija HAJDARPASIC, owner of several companies from Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia and
- company MEZON from Danilovgrad, Montenegro.
Best European Ambassador, Mayors, Ministers and Parliamentarians
As in the previous years, the Expert Jury decided to award people, companies and institutions who are not directly in business, but their importance for a successful incentives to development of business in the region is very high.
The ambassador, who is definitely outstanding in his work and results of his work, not only for this but also for the previous years, is HE Edward FERGUSON, Ambassador of the United Kingdom.
The traditional award "Best Mayor" this year was given to the mayor of GRAZ - Mr Siegfried NAGL, Republic of Austria, for the extremely successful prosperity and overall revival of this Austrian city-Graz.
This year's European "Best Ministers", according to the Decision of the Jury, are Ms Zorana MIHAJLOVIC, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure in the Government of the Republic of Serbia,
Mr Zdravko MARIC, Minister of Finance in the Government of the Republic of Croatia and
Mr Mirko SAROVIC, Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations at the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
From the parliamentarians who deserve this high prize, the Jury decided for Mr. Javanshir FEYZIYEV, a member of the Parliament of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
European Personality of the Year: Prime ministers Borisov and Zaev
Laureats of "Personality of the Year" awards for special merits for regional achievement and success for this year are:
- Boyko BORISOV, Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria and
- Zoran ZAEV, Prime Minister of Macedonia
Show business, Art, Culture, Politics, Health, Marketing and Tourism
The most special award "Lifetime Achievement Award" for music and business this year goes to the champion - star of art, music and business, an undefeated giant and brand-personality, live legend of this Region, Ms. Fahreta ZIVOJINOVIC - LEPA BRENA.
In the field of acting and artistic creativity, this year's award goes to the great actorm director and producer Mr Milutin Mima KARADZIC, an artist from Montenegro, a man known for numerous roles that is impossible to list.
For the most successful and best television in the Region of Southeast and Central Europe was announced for the third time REGIONAL N1 television, with its centers in Sarajevo, Zagreb and Belgrade. The award for this television, which is the exclusive information partner of CNN, will be given to Mr Brent SADLER, while the Director of the program for Bosnia and Herzegovina - Mr Amir ZUKIC was elected as the best editor and journalist.
Mr Rade BOSNJAK, director of the HEALTH INSURANCE INSTITUTE OF THE HERZEGOVINA from Mostar, is also one of the winners of this highest special award 2018.
In the field of health, the best manager and laureate of the highest award The best manager in 2018 is the director of the CLINIC CENTER OF MONTENEGRO, Ms. Zorica KOVACEVIC.
The Public Enterprise for the Management of the Coastal Region of the Republic of Montenegro and Director Mr Predrag JELUSIC are the laureates of this highest prize.
For the field of marketing, Mr Nemanja KNEZEVIC, Marketing Manager of company ZLATIBORAC from Belgrade, Republic of Serbia will receive this award.
The Lifetime Achievement Award was also won by the man from whom we once had the highest expectations regarding the future of our country, the man who always chose the right path in politics and life and who never changed his attitude! That attitude has always been in the citizens' interest! The personality of the year and the Lifetime Achievement Award for politician goes to Mr. Bogic BOGICEVIC.
This event, in its 37th award ceremonies, has built its reputation and authority in this Region, as well as in the whole Europe. Our desire and goal are promotion of people who make a successful business and successfully lead their own companies, giving them rewards and recognitions just like music and other media stars are regularly awarded.